War Time Owner: Peter and Susan Rogers.
Location: Emmitsburg Road.
Extant Buildings: None.
About the Farm: As indicated by the circa 1896 plaque, the house was present on this site during the Battle but removed after the Civil War. The original house was of log construction and was torn down in the 1880s. A second house is seen in post-war reunion photos but was later removed. The 1st Massachusetts monument is prominently located on the site of the Rogers farm.